I have my first ever blogger award!!!! Can you tell I am happy.????? My friend Amy at Tiny Blessings gave me this award. So I am posting it now:
FYI: Before you continue reading I had to list some things I agree with or don’t agree with, if you have disagreed with me in the past read at your own risk 😀
Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you have posted your award. Publish these rules.Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support~ Grant the prize to 6 people.
Important to me:
1. My Faith. Without Christ I wouldn’t be a wife, mom, homeschool parent or anything else. Through Him all things are possible and without Him I would be nothing.
2. My family. Without them I wouldn’t be a wife or mom or daughter or sister or sister in law or daughter in law and eventually a Grandma and Great Grandpa. My family is who I am.
3. The pro-life movement. I believe that life begins at conception until natural death. There is NO reason for an abortion regardless of circumstances.
4. Birth control or lack thereof. I believe that God is in charge of our fertility and that birth control (especially BC that is chemical method) is wrong and induces an abortion of a implanted baby. Birth control and other barrier methods should not be passed out in schools and only Christian based abstinence only education should be taught. Children are a blessing and heritage from the Lord and not a burden as our society often times views them.
5. Homeschooling. Every parent should have the right to educate their child as they see fit. If that means public schooling (**GASP**), private school or homeschooling then it should be allowed. There should be no laws passed regarding homeschooling at the federal level or laws passed trying to make homeschooling parents hold teaching licenses (I know some REALLY bad licensed teachers) or making it illegal.
6. Research for diabetes (all types), alzheimer’s disease and cancer and prematurity. This DOES NOT mean embryonic stem cell research as this is not needed to find cures for these diseases. I do not support the ADA because of their funding ESC research nor do we support March of Dimes because of their supporting it to.
I Do Not Support
1. Abortion; abortion should be illegal for all with no exceptions.
2. Embryonic stem cell research
3. Same gender marriages
4. laws restricting homeschool parents in any capacity except to notify of their intent.
5. Big government (socialized medicine, spreading the wealth, increasing taxes for just a few examples)
6. Pulling our troops out of Iraq.
So now I am passing this on to:
Prairie Lady at Prairie Crafts at Home
Stampinbb at StampinBB’s Stampin’ BBlog.
Pam at Pam’s Pride
Tana at Artistic Times with Tana
Melanie at Melanie’s Madness
Lightbearer at On The Path